Kings Estates are delighted to offer this exceptional 4 bedroom detached house with double garage and south west facing garden, situated in a exclusive gated development of only 7 houses enjoying spectacular far reaching rural views over the neighbouring countryside, yet within easy access to Staplehurst train station and its amenities. Available with the benefit on NO ONWARD CHAIN and a 10 year new home warranty, viewing comes highly recommended.
DESCRIPTION Kings Estates are delighted to offer this exceptional 4 bedroom detached house with double garage and south west facing garden, situated in a exclusive gated development of only 7 houses enjoying spectacular far reaching rural views over the neighbouring countryside, yet within easy access to Staplehurst train station and its amenities. Available with the benefit on NO ONWARD CHAIN and a 10 year new home warranty, viewing comes highly recommended.
SITUATION Bletchingley Farm Court is a brand new development by Wedgewood Homes set within a private gated community. Located in a small Hamlet offering a life style only found within a rural surrounding and yet within easy access of Staplehurst. The village centre offers excellent amenities including Post office Supermarket, Mainline Railway Station with good train links to London Bridge, Charing Cross approx. 55 minutes.
'Ternan' offers a unique opportunity to live in a 4 bedroom detached house with double garage, set within the countryside on the outskirts of Staplehurst. There is ample opportunity to enjoy country living with gentle walks & easy access to local facilities as well as being nearby to "Hush Heath" one of South of England's most famous wine producers, along with wine tasting there is an opportunity to have a meal while visiting the Vineyard.
Bletchingley Farm Court is a bespoke development with only seven private detached homes and Ternan enjoys a generous sunny aspect garden, with far reaching views across fields and woodlands in the distance.
We understand this development is situated in the renowned Cranbrook School catchment area (2020). Further excellent education opportunities can be found locally at both primary and secondary levels, in the private and state sectors. These include Saint Rona's, Marlborough House and Dulwich preparatory schools, The High Weald Academy, Benenden School for Girls and further afield there are independent girl and boy's schools in Sutton Valence, Tonbridge and Canterbury.
PROPERTY Accommodation Summary:
On the ground floor there is an inviting entrance with downstairs WC and useful storage cupboard. Oak doors lead off to a versatile family room, the luxury fitted kitchen and the sitting / dining room with bi-fold doors and wood burner.
On the first floor there is part galleried landing with airing cupboard, master bedroom with stylish modern ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and a well appointed stylish modern family bathroom.
Externally there is a generous frontage with brick paved driveway providing plentiful off road parking, detached double garage with electric car charging point and soon to be fitted electric door, useful side access and a delightful landscaped level garden with south westerly aspect and amazing views over the adjoining countryside.
- Fully fitted kitchen with Silestone quartz stone work top and soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with mixer tap
- Built in oven
- Built in microwave / combi oven
- Induction hob
- Cooker extractor
- Integrated fridge / freezer
- Under wall cabinet lighting and sockets
~ Bathroom & Ensuite
- White sanitaryware with chrome taps
- Wall hung vanity basins
- Grohe wall mounted WC frames with concealed cisterns
- Bath filler and deck mounted showers
- Showers with thermostatic controls
- Overhead Radiance showers
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Porcelain fully tiled walls and floors
~ Heating, Electrical & Lighting
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor with zoned temperate controls
- Radiators to first floor with thermostatic radiator valves
- Log burner in the sitting / dining room
- TV / Media points to kitchen, sitting / dining room, family room and all bedrooms
- Wired for Sky+ HD to all TV points
- Cat 5 network cabling to all media points
- BT points to entrance hall, sitting / dining room and master bedroom
- Fibre broadband being connected end of March 2022
- Power and lighting to loft
~ Interior Finishes
- Oak internal doors with classic nickel furniture
- Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall, sitting / dining room and family room
- Neutral tone carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Porcelain floor tiling to kitchen
~ External Features
- Lantern lighting to the front and rear of the property
- Landscaped front and rear garden
- Natural sandstone paving to paths and rear terrace area
- External cold water tap
- External double electric socket to rear of the property
- Solar panels to roof
- Electric car charging point in double garage
- High security composite entrance door with multipoint locking
- Internal intruder alarm with control pad to entrance hall. Sensors to kitchen, sitting / dining room, entrance hall and first floor landing
OTHER INFORMATION Tenure: Freehold
Services: Electricity, Mains Water, Private Sewerage, LPG Gas Fired Central Heating
Local Authority: Maidstone Borough Council
Council Tax band: F
Broadband: There will be fast fibre broadband available from April 2022
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008 Kings Estates (the agent) has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor or surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the vendor. Kings Estates has not had sight of the title documents. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the written sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation, please ask us at Kings Estates. We kindly ask that all buyers check the availability of any property of ours and make an appointment to view with one of our team before embarking on any journey to see a property.