Kings Estates are proud to offer this substantial characterful flat, set within a handsome Victorian Mansion with a private West facing garden, parking and garage located in an historic and sought-after, wide tree-lined residential road. No Onward Chain!
DESCRIPTION Kings Estates are proud to offer this substantial characterful flat, set within a handsome Victorian Mansion with a private West -facing garden, parking and garage located in an historic and sought-after, wide tree-lined residential road. No Onward Chain! Garden flats such as this are rare to come to the market, so internal viewing is an absolute must!
Broadwater Down is a tree lined residential road on the southern side of Tunbridge Wells. The property is close to footpaths into Hargate Forest and under one mile from the historic Pantiles and common. Mainline railway station services to London Bridge, London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street can all be reached in under one hour. Tunbridge Wells provides an excellent mix of sports, leisure, restaurants, bars, shopping centre and state and independent schools for all ages.
SUMMARY The flat provides well-appointed accommodation arranged to make the most of the outlook over the garden from the principal rooms. Good ceiling heights and exceptionally generous bay windows combine to give a light and spacious feel, with attractive period features including folding shutters, decorative coving and deep skirting boards adding to the character.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, study, conservatory/garden room, master bedroom with en-suite and second good sized bedroom with family bathroom.
Externally the flat boasts a well maintained and pretty private West-facing garden, garage en-bloc and off-road parking.
Further points of note include:
- private entrance and entrance hall.
- a large dual aspect sitting room with pretty coving and a full-height wide bay window with original shutters and door to the bright and area garden room / conservatory.
- a kitchen/breakfast room comprising a range of wall and base units with roll top worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, inset sink with mixer tap and drainer. Space and for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, double oven with electric hobs and matching extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer.
- a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a full-height wide bay window flooding the room with light.
- a further double bedroom to the rear of the building with large square bay window which is well served by the family bathroom.
- a large triple aspect garden room / conservatory providing access to the private West-facing garden.
- a study with window overlooking the pretty and well maintained front gardens.
OUTSIDE The flat benefits from direct access to the private West-facing garden which comprises of a patio area and good-sized lawn area with mixed borders and shrubs.
To the front of the building there is a garage en-bloc and off-road parking.
The house is set well back from the road, with a driveway leading from Broadwater Down.
OTHER INFORMATION TENURE - Share Of Freehold
LEASE - Approximately 980 years remaining
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE CHARGES - Approximately £2,376 per annum
COUNCIL TAX BAND - E - £2,098.19 for the year of 2018/19