Kings Estates are proud to offer this three-bedroom penthouse apartment with two balconies and allocated parking within one of Tunbridge Wells's most prestigious retirement villages.
DESCRIPTION Kings Estates are proud to offer this three-bedroom penthouse apartment with two balconies and allocated parking within one of Tunbridge Wells's most prestigious retirement villages.
EXTERNAL Externally the property boasts allocated parking and 4 acres of landscaped communal gardens and grounds.
LOCATION Willicombe Park is set within 4 acres of landscaped gardens, in a tucked away location and yet only a mile of Tunbridge Wells town centre.
Royal Tunbridge Wells offers shopping and recreational facilities including the Historic Pantiles and High Street with a number of boutiques and independent shops, the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre comprising a number of national stores/outlets and numerous public parks. Further leisure facilities can be found at the Knights Park industrial estate which includes a multi-screen cinema, bowling complex and health club.
FACILITIES Willicombe Park is a popular retirement development built in 1999 comprising a mixture of cottages and apartments set within 4 acres of landscaped communal grounds. Audley Club offers an extensive range of luxury communal facilities including a pool, beauty treatments, restaurant, bar and library. Audley Care can provide as little or as much support as you need.
Agents Note: The qualifying age for this development is 60+.
OTHER INFORMATION TENURE - Leasehold
LEASE - 125 years commencing 1999
GROUND RENT - £100pa
COUNCIL TAX BAND - C - £1,610.34pa for the year 2019/20
Other charges applicable are a monthly service charge and a deferred management charge.
Care is Available
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN WILLICOMBE´S MANAGEMENT CHARGE? - Buildings Insurance - for your property and all communal areas
- Cleaning and redecoration to all communal areas
- External maintenance of your property
- Regular external window cleaning of your property
- Professional garden and ground maintenance
- Regular sweeping of roadways and footpaths
- Servicing of C.C.T.V, emergency call system, intruder and smoke alarms
- Membership of Audley Club with access to swimming pool, gymnasium, exercise suite, library and hobbies room, Bistro and Restaurant. * Regular owners only swim sessions also available for you and your family
- Emergency call service and 24 hour care team on site
- Night Porter/security service
- Night time removal of your refuse to a central collection area
- Free fully serviced guest suite
- On site Village Manager and Head of Care with supporting teams
- Other reduced cost facilities such as stationery, photocopying etc.
- Participation in social events and activities organised by the Village Manager
- Regular restaurant based promotions and events organised by the Village Manager and team
- Priority booking for our weekly fitness and well-being classes
- Heating & lighting to communal areas
- Fully serviced lifts to all apartments
- Discount on care packages for our owners
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008 Kings Estates (the agent) has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor or surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the vendor. Kings Estates has not had sight of the title documents. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the written sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation, please ask us at Kings Estates. We kindly ask that all buyers check the availability of any property of ours and make an appointment to view with one of our team before embarking on any journey to see a property.