Kings Estates are proud to present this one-bedroom, ground floor apartment with terrace and allocated parking within one of Tunbridge Wells's most prestigious retirement villages.
DESCRIPTION Kings Estates are proud to present this one-bedroom, ground floor apartment with terrace and allocated parking within one of Tunbridge Wells's most prestigious retirement villages.
EXTERNAL Externally the property boasts allocated parking and 4 acres of landscaped communal gardens and grounds.
LOCATION Willicombe Park is set within 4 acres of landscaped gardens, in a tucked away location and yet only a mile of Tunbridge Wells town centre.
Royal Tunbridge Wells offers shopping and recreational facilities including the Historic Pantiles and High Street with a number of boutiques and independent shops, the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre comprising a number of national stores/outlets and numerous public parks. Further leisure facilities can be found at the Knights Park industrial estate which includes a multi-screen cinema, bowling complex and health club.
FACILITIES Willicombe Park is a popular retirement development built in 1999 comprising a mixture of cottages and apartments set within 4 acres of landscaped communal grounds. Audley Club offers an extensive range of luxury communal facilities including a pool, beauty treatments, restaurant, bar and library. Audley Care can provide as little or as much support as you need.
Agents Note: The qualifying age for this development is 60+.
OTHER INFORMATION TENURE - Leasehold
LEASE - 125 years commencing 1999
GROUND RENT - £100pa
COUNCIL TAX BAND - C - £1,610.34pa for the year 2019/20
Other charges applicable are a monthly service charge and a deferred management charge.
Care is Available
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN WILLICOMBE´S MANAGEMENT CHARGE? - Buildings Insurance - for your property and all communal areas
- Cleaning and redecoration to all communal areas
- External maintenance of your property
- Regular external window cleaning of your property
- Professional garden and ground maintenance
- Regular sweeping of roadways and footpaths
- Servicing of C.C.T.V, emergency call system, intruder and smoke alarms
- Membership of Audley Club with access to swimming pool, gymnasium, exercise suite, library and hobbies room, Bistro and Restaurant. * Regular owners only swim sessions also available for you and your family
- Emergency call service and 24 hour care team on site
- Night Porter/security service
- Night time removal of your refuse to a central collection area
- Free fully serviced guest suite
- On site Village Manager and Head of Care with supporting teams
- Other reduced cost facilities such as stationery, photocopying etc.
- Participation in social events and activities organised by the Village Manager
- Regular restaurant based promotions and events organised by the Village Manager and team
- Priority booking for our weekly fitness and well-being classes
- Heating & lighting to communal areas
- Fully serviced lifts to all apartments
- Discount on care packages for our owners