Guide Price £500,000 - £550,000 Kings Estates are proud to offer this spacious four-bedroom detached house with off road parking and South-West facing garden in the village of Pembury on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells.
DESCRIPTION Guide Price £500,000 - £550,000 Kings Estates are proud to offer this spacious four-bedroom detached house with off road parking and South-West facing garden in the village of Pembury on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells.
To the ground floor the accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall, sitting room with bay window, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and an en-suite shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a South-West facing rear garden and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area . To the rear of the garden is a timber framed workshop. The front garden is brick paved with a driveway for two cars and to the rear there is a further driveway for one more car.
- This superb home is situated in the heart of Pembury village, which has a good range of local amenities serving everyday needs.
- Local Shopping: Pembury with shops including a post office, newsagents, Tesco superstore.
- Food & Drink: There are three local pubs and a cafe on the green in Pembury all within walking distance that all serve food.
- Comprehensive Shopping: Tunbridge Wells (3 miles)
- Mainline Rail Services: Tonbridge to London Bridge (approx 35 - 40 minutes), Tunbridge Wells to Charing Cross (approx 55 minutes.)
- Primary & State Schools: Pembury Primary School and various schools in Tunbridge Wells to include Claremont, St James', Broadwater and Bishops Down.
- Grammar Schools: Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar School, the Skinners School and Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys. The Judd School and Tonbridge Girls Grammar School.
- Private Schools: Beechwood Sacred Heart School, Kent College, Holmewood House, Rosehill, The Mead and The Preparatory Schools at Somerhill. Tonbridge and Sevenoaks Public Schools.
- Leisure Facilities: Knights Park offers a multi screen cinema complex, a bowling alley and Nuffield heath & fitness club. There are many local places of historical interest, countryside walks, golf at the Nevill Golf Club, and sailing and fishing at Bewl Water near Lamberhurst.
- The M25 can be accessed via the A21, linking to other motorway networks and Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. There are also good links to the South Coast e.g. Hastings and Brighton, which are only about 50 minutes or an hour away respectively.
OTHER INFORMATION COUNCIL TAX BAND - E - £2,070.01 for the year 2018/19