Kings Estates are proud to present this 2-bedroom bungalow with allocated parking within one of Tunbridge Wells's most prestigious retirement villages.
DESCRIPTION Kings Estates are proud to present this 2-bedroom bungalow with allocated parking within one of Tunbridge Wells's most prestigious retirement villages.
The accommodation is arranged on one floor and comprises entrance hall, open plan living / dining room with door to secluded terrace, kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a separate bathroom and a second bedroom that has been opened up to create a large open plan living / dining room.
EXTERNAL Externally the property boasts allocated parking and 4 acres of landscaped communal gardens and grounds.
LOCATION Willicombe Park is set within 4 acres of landscaped gardens, in a tucked away location and yet only a mile of Tunbridge Wells town centre.
Royal Tunbridge Wells offers shopping and recreational facilities including the Historic Pantiles and High Street with a number of boutiques and independent shops, the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre comprising a number of national stores/outlets and numerous public parks. Further leisure facilities can be found at the Knights Park industrial estate which includes a multi-screen cinema, bowling complex and health club.
FACILITIES Willicombe Park is a popular retirement development built in 1999 comprising a mixture of cottages and apartments set within 4 acres of landscaped communal grounds. Audley Club offers an extensive range of luxury communal facilities including a pool, beauty treatments, restaurant, bar and library. Audley Care can provide as little or as much support as you need.
Agents Note: The qualifying age for this development is 60+.
OTHER INFORMATION COUNCIL TAX BAND - D - £1,716.70pa for the year 2018/19
TENURE - Leasehold
LEASE - 125 years commencing 1999
GROUND RENT - £100pa
Other charges applicable are a monthly service charge and a deferred management charge.
Care is Available
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN WILLICOMBE´S MANAGEMENT CHARGE? • Buildings Insurance - for your property and all communal areas
• Cleaning and redecoration to all communal areas
• External maintenance of your property
• Regular external window cleaning of your property
• Professional garden and ground maintenance
• Regular sweeping of roadways and footpaths
• Servicing of C.C.T.V, emergency call system, intruder and smoke alarms
• Membership of Audley Club with access to swimming pool, gymnasium, exercise suite, library and hobbies room, Bistro and Restaurant. * Regular owners only swim sessions also available for you and your family
• Emergency call service and 24 hour care team on site
• Night Porter/security service
• Night time removal of your refuse to a central collection area
• Free fully serviced guest suite
• On site Village Manager and Head of Care with supporting teams
• Other reduced cost facilities such as stationery, photocopying etc.
• Participation in social events and activities organised by the Village Manager
• Regular restaurant based promotions and events organised by the Village Manager and team
• Priority booking for our weekly fitness and well-being classes
• Heating & lighting to communal areas
• Fully serviced lifts to all apartments
• Discount on care packages for our owners