Points of note include:
- A modern fitted kitchen incorporating fully integrated appliances including a oven and electric hobs, washing machine, dishwasher and full height fridge / freezer.
- Sitting room with French doors opening to a private balcony.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Family bathroom with luxury 'p' shape bath with shower and screen over.
- The building benefits from immaculate communal areas, including entrance hall and landings with lift to all floors.
- Externally the flats benefits from secure underground parking, well maintained communal gardens and additional visitors parking.
The apartment is located in a central but equally private location close to St James' church in Tunbridge Wells. It is a modest distance to the town centre with its Royal Victoria Place Shopping Precinct, Calverley Road pedestrianized areas and Camden Road facilities. There is also good access to the old High Street, the Pantiles, the numerous parks and The Common, all of which make Tunbridge Wells such a special town. The railway station which is only 1 mile away offers good commuter services to both London and the South Coast.
OTHER INFORMATION LEASE - 125 years commencing 1st March 2004
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE CHARGES - £1816.44pa
GROUND RENT - £252pa
COUNCIL TAX BAND - D - £1,638.19 for the year 2017/18